Supporting Chelmsford Rough Sleepers Project
Categories: Parent's Information
William de Ferrers School is pleased to be supporting the Chelmsford rough sleepers project this year.
The Chelmsford rough sleepers is a community project supporting rough sleepers in the city and local areas. In order to support this project we are looking for donations of any of the following:
- Toiletries (shower gel, deodorant, wipes, shampoo)
- Food (crisps, chocolate bars, tea, coffee, sugar, fizzy drinks, bottles of water)
- Clothes (boxer shorts, jumpers, jogging bottoms, jeans, trainers size 7+, coats)
- Blankets, sleeping bags, pop up tents
- Carrier bags (strong bags for life)
If you are able to support in any way please ask your child to bring their donations to Mrs McCormack in 2G2 before school on Wednesdays and Fridays.