Tuesday 4th October and Tuesday 11th October 2016: 5pm: Meet the Tutor
Thursday 11th May 2017: 4.30pm-8.30pm
Thursday 23rd March 2017: 4.30pm-8.30pm
Thursday 10th November 2016: 4.30pm-8.30pm
Wednesday 14th December 2016: 4.30pm-8.30pm
(1) Thursday 17th November 2016: 4.30pm-8.30pm
(2) Thursday 9th March 2017: 4.30pm-8.30pm
Thursday 2nd March 2017: 4.30pm-6.30pm
(1) Thursday 20th October 2016: 4.30pm-6.30pm
(2) Thursday 23rd February 2017: 4.30pm-6.30pm
How to use the parents evening booking system
- Navigate to the Parents’ Evening Booking System here.
- Use your personal information to log in. You must use the contact information which the school has on file or you will not be able to log in. If you are having problems, please use the contact information on the login page to contact the school.
- Log in by selecting which child you want to make bookings for first. If you have more than one child who requires bookings, you can switch between them once you are logged in.
- Once logged in, select which parents’ evening you wish to make bookings for.
- Once in the correct parents’ evening, scroll down until you see the booking table. Above it are the departments and teachers which are available to you.
- Select the department, then teacher, and click on an available time to make a booking. When you selected a time, you’re able to add any issues or comments for the teacher to take note of before the appointment.
- Repeat this process, making bookings for all of the teachers you need to.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, click on the correct department and teacher, then click on the green appointment to change it.
- If you need to make bookings for another child, scroll to the top of the page. In the top left corner you should see a ‘Make a Booking for Another Child’ icon. Click this. If there is no icon, the software does not recognise that you have multiple children. This just means that you’ll need to log out and log back in again using the other child’s details.
- Once you have made all of your bookings, click on either E-Mail or Print my Appointments. Appointments are saved when they are made, so you don’t have to e-mail or print to ‘save’ them, but doing so will provide a confirmation with further information, possibly including rooms and instructions from the school.