Year 8 Parents' Evening Feedback
Categories: Parent's Information
Following the year 8 parents’ evening earlier this term, parents and carers were asked to complete a short survey. We are very pleased that the feedback from over 100 parents who completed the survey was very positive:
- My child feels happy at school - 94% agreed or strongly agreed
- My child feels safe at the school - 99% agreed or strongly agreed
- My child is well looked after at the school - 97% agreed or strongly agreed
- The school deals effectively with bullying - 87% agreed or strongly agreed
- The school is well led and managed - 94% agreed or strongly agreed
- I can easily contact staff about my child - 91% agreed or strongly agreed
- I would recommend this school to another parent - 95% agreed or strongly agreed
Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaires.
We will continue to work closely with parents and work hard on areas of improvement for the benefit of our pupils.